Friday, July 29, 2011

King 12" w/5" 5LB Density Viscoelastic Memory Foam Mattress


We ordered this mattress from Sleep Shop and it came exactly on the day in excellent condition. Remember that you must be there to sign for it. We were ready to return it without opening if there were no injuries because it is the only means of Sleep Shop will replace it without Supplementary information costs if there is a problem. Once packed, and you want to send it back, you must pay for shipping (it weighs 98 pounds) and a 20% restocking fee! It was good, so we took it in the house, wrapped it and let it regain its shape.

We slept on the bed for a month now and like it very much. Do not use a mattress pad, because it makes it difficult for the memory foam to heat up and reply to your form. It took me about a week to get used to sleeping in bed until it felt comfortable. The 12 "w / 5" of memory foam considered a plush bed for side sleepers. The 10 "/ 3" of the MF is considered fixed and back sleepers, this in mind when buying. If you want a real bed, not getting the 12 ". I got this information by calling the Sleep Shop. I found them a little reluctant to give me much details. Really felt like I had to pry it out of personal . volunteerng not something that is safe. read so warantee information and repayment information carefully.

The reason I rated this mattress as a 4 instead of 5 stars is the smell. It has a very strong chemical smell. It's almost gone now, but have taken a month and I have twice now stripped the bed, sprayed it with Fabreeze and left it for a fan with the windows open to help dissapate odor. I will probably have to do this once or twice to get rid of the smell completely. So if you are sensitive to such things, do not get this mattress because it will probably annoy you.

In addition, I paid $ 599 for it in February 07 and now I see that it is listed on the $ 750 here on Amazon. There is too much, especially when you have to deal with the smell. Apparently, they have sales, so I would wait for one.

No comments:

Post a Comment