Friday, July 29, 2011

Queen Deluxe 10" with with Dual Air Flow Memory Foam Mattress with 3" 5.3LB Density Viscoelastic Memory Foam.20 Year Warranty


I LOOOOVE this mattress.

I recently made a lot of comparison on mattresses. After much debate, I decided I would go and try out some mattresses at a furniture store and then compare prices. I did not buy a mattress online, I had not seen in person. I knew that I was leaning against a Tempurpedic mattress. When you visit a friend, we were talking about his newer mattress and how much he loved it. I was excited when I found out that not only was the type of mattress I was looking for one, but a lot cheaper brand.

I ordered the mattress on a Monday and it arrived Thursday. I was pleasantly surprised.

The mattress came in a roll, vacuum-packed and it was easy to remove the package. I was warned that it would smell, and it did. But it was not as bad as I expected. The first day, we smelled it in most of my apartment, but the other Today I smelled just as when I was leaning next to the bed. The third day the smell was almost gone. 5 days later, I just sometimes get a whiff of the smell.

The only reason I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 is because it came with nothing. No warranty information, no one cares information. All it had was the tags. So I am currently working on finding out what to do if I need warranty.

Oh, and by the way we slept on the first day we got there. It expanded so fast. There was nothing on their website to wait 3-4 days, so we spent the first night. We love our bed and looking forward to sleep every night!

1 comment:

  1. It's been a long time when I found this queen deluxe memory foam mattress. I like the design so I will definitely buy this one for my daughter. I'm sure to be back here. Thanks for sharing this one.

    Sleepys Delivery

    ReplyDelete